Dreamer Resource Center
The Dreamer Resource Center provides support services to successfully transition undocumented/ AB-540 /Dreamer students into college. The following services and resources are available for current and prospective students:
- Dedicated space with computer access, printing, study, lounge;
- Dedicated counselor to assist with academics, matriculation, personal and career counseling;
- Assistance completing California Dream Act financial aid application;
- Free immigration legal services through our partnership with TODEC Legal Services;
- Referrals for medical and mental health services with community partners
- Student organization support - Alas Con Futuro student organization
- Volunteer opportunities for professional development
- Information hub for regular information updates for undocumented students.
For more information, please visit the Dreamer Resource Center webpage. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 760.565.4850. We are located in South Annex #1, in the Palm Desert Campus.