EDGE - Engage. Develop. Grow. Empower.
The EDGE Program includes a summer bridge experience offering non-credit courses in math, English, and student development to prepare students for college and college-level coursework. EDGE students also receive additional wrap around support services while enrolled at COD. These support services include follow up calls, informational emails, dedicated counseling, financial aid assistance, and student success workshops.
EDGE courses are offered over the summer at various campus locations. Students interested in taking EDGE courses will enroll in MATH-300 or SOC-300, COUN-300, and ENGLISH-300 via their self-service student portal.
Benefits of EDGE:
- Preparation for college and college-level coursework
- Priority registration for one semester following the completion of EDGE
- Dedicated faculty, counselors, and staff
- Student success strategies
- Assistance with the financial aid process
- Completing the EDGE Summer Bridge Program is a requirement to receive free tuition and fees for two years with plEDGE