Other Noncredit Certificate Programs
Certificate of Completion and Certificate of Competency programs are noncredit career development programs. These programs provide vocational training in focused areas and do not appear on the transcript.
A noncredit Certificate of Competency means a document confirming that a student enrolled in a noncredit educational program of noncredit courses has demonstrated achievement in a set of competencies that prepares students to progress in a career path or to undertake degree-applicable or non degree-applicable credit courses.
A noncredit Certificate of Completion means a document confirming that a student has completed a noncredit educational program of noncredit courses that prepares students to progress in a career path or to take degree-applicable credit courses.
The following are other noncredit certificates offered at College of the Desert. Please refer to the programs pages of the catalog for detailed information on a particular program.
- Automotive Technology
- Building Energy Systems Professional
- Air Properties and Economizer Performance
- Proper HVAC System Preparation and System Charging
- Refrigerant Management and EPA-608 Preparation
- Residential Solar Installation
- Residential Solar Surveying & Planning
- Solar Battery Storage Installation & Maintenance
- Solar Site Planning Project
- Culinary Arts
- Digital Design and Production
- English as a Second Language
- Emergency Medical Services
- Natural Resources